What We Do
Campbell Global offers clients complete and fully integrated timberland and natural resource investment management services. Since our founding in 1981, our expertise and progressive approach have helped clients enhance their portfolios with the strong performance and unique growth attributes of timberland and other natural resources.
We seek to create superior returns for our clients by investing opportunistically. We analyze transaction opportunities around the globe, and when a potential transaction arises that meets our clients' risk-return expectations, we have the expertise to structure and execute on their behalf.
As a full-service firm, we provide Transaction Services (acquisitions and sales), Property and Portfolio Management Services, and Accounting and Reporting Services. Our revenues are generated exclusively from these services, which we provide in-house through our own employee base.
We optimize returns through focused investment and management strategies for acquiring, managing, and exiting timberland and natural resource investments.
Disciplined, large-scale acquisitions. We set clear standards for the properties we acquire, focusing only on those that meet our clients' goals. We generally target large transactions, so our clients benefit from economies of scale.
Proven expertise. We are experts in timberland and evaluation, price forecasting, forest economics, forest operations analysis, harvest scheduling analysis, and growth and yield analysis. Our professionals continually monitor and research global and domestic economic trends.
Active management. Campbell Global is recognized in the industry for our forest management practices, stewardship, and performance. We add value to the assets we acquire through proven forest management and state-of-the-art custom systems.
Liquidity. Our in-house expertise makes exiting the investment easier and more efficient than relying on third parties. We employ proven disposition strategies and seek to provide optimal value to our clients.
Timberland Management Services
- Acquisition and disposition support
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Log and stumpage sales and marketing
- Harvest planning and permitting
- Environmental enhancement
- Fire and insect protection
- Road permitting, construction, and maintenance
- Management of timber inventory and land records
- Acquisition outreach and analysis
- Acquisition due diligence
- Investment modeling
- Transaction negotiation and closing
- Financing evaluation and negotiation
- Investment vehicle evaluation and creation
- Disposition strategy and analysis
- Execution of disposition plan and process
Property and Portfolio Management Services
- Portfolio management
- Investor relations
- Existing timberland investment analysis
- Long-term management planning
- Inventory data and system maintenance
- Geographic Information System (electronic mapping)
- Harvest planning and support
- Timber economic research and forecasting
Accounting and Reporting Services
- Complete financial accounting
- Client reporting
- Cash management
- Log production accounting